Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Trailer Trash Tuesday

As you might have read yesterday, after a contract negotiation as long and ridiculous as Manny signing with the Dodgers, Allard is back on as the official photographer of the blog. Needless to say he was quite happy that the whole ordeal was over, it had taken a toll on both of us.


However, after 1 day of work (quality shots at that) he is complaining of a sore trigger finger and has started asking about medical benefits and workman's comp for his injuries.


I swear he is the biggest diva in the group (but I still love him).

2 shows in and I'm pretty sure the show is the greatest thing ever edited in the history of the world. No, I don't have a super inflated ego or anything, why do you ask? Maybe the greatest addition to the John Jacobson Memorial Edit Suite is my new button to get rid of all of Curt and Dan's bad ideas.


It might be the most used button on the machine. I'm pretty sure it will have to be replaced within a week as it gets alot of work.

After banging out the show we attacked Squaw Peak again and I returned to my last place ways. It just kicks my ass everytime!


Yes, that's Chris with Jen close behind and Curt just over the dude's left shoulder. Nowhere to be seen, me and Dan.


Now this is a Motley Crue!!!


Quite the view coming down. I might have then hit a new low of dorkdom as I watched part of the Spokane Chiefs/Seattle Thunderbirds on my laptop. I've got issues!

Then of course the fun started. We felt like we were cheating on the Guilty Skirt by going to eat at the restaurant next door who's mascot is an owl and has the motto "Delightfully Tacky, Yet Unrefined". Yeah, I know we are really high class! I felt pretty guilty* all night. Once we'd drowned our guilt in hot wings we moved the party to our favorite white trashiest** bar down the road for our first visit of the season. There was no disappointment at Tailgaters as the mullets were flowing, the Crue was rockin', and it felt like you were always the verge of a brawl. Did I mention we are high class people? My liver sends its regards...


* and by guilty I mean ashamed.

**I can't truely describe how awesome this place is, so I'm just going to make up new words.

No comments: