Friday, March 13, 2009

Out with a whimper

That pretty much describes both us and the Cougars last night. Lethargic and done in the first half. I had about as much as energy as Taylor Rochestie and all my shot attempts were all horribly off target as well. Apparently treating every night like it's Friday night will eventually catch up with you. We'll see if we can actually ramp it up for a Friday night, seeing as we have Saturday off I'm guessing we might be able to pull through. Speaking of Saturday we'll be headed out to Glendale to watch some sweet Coyotes action. Let the drooling commence!

Rumor has it that our trip in Arizona has hit the halfway mark. I can't really remember much baseball (other than Shelton has 3 homers) the work days just all kind of melt together.

I think I need a day or 2 to help recharge the batteries, so hopefully I'll bring the funny back in the near future.

No comments: