Thursday, March 27, 2008

Closing Time

First to tie up a few loose ends. We hiked Thunderbird again and sadly Curt (followed closely by his boyfriend) finished first. In a massive blow to my ego I lost to Dan, the only saving grace was I beat Brad. Somehow he got out of shape in the 2 weeks he wasn't here. Things only got worse for Brad the next day as he lost to Jussero and his wife up Camelback. I tried to lift his spirits by going to pizza with him later that night, hope it helped.

The show is almost done, as I write this we still have the last show to do. Then we shove the edit suite off the 2nd deck (I mean into the van) and we're outta here. If it ends up in the Grand Canyon that's too bad.

Alright, Kevin Vocht is singing Glory Days someone please make it stop!!!

For a variety of reasons today's song is Move On by Jet. I'm not sure what my future holds and frankly I'm kind of excited about that. Truth is, a big part of my heart is staying in Phoenix. A month of the desert just might not be enough, I'm not sure Shane Doan would be as happy though.

Hope you've got as much enjoyment out of reading this goofy little blog as I did writing it. See ya soon.

No comments: