Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back in Business

My Grandmother* once told me nothing good ever happens after 2 a.m., but since I don't believe in going to bed early let's see if I can prove her wrong.

With that: Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends (just takes 11 months off) I'm so glad you can attend, come inside, come inside.



As per usual this blog will have as little to do with Mariners baseball as possible. Sure the occasional slip up may occur but I'll try and keep it to a minimum. I'll really do what this blog does best, and that's make fun of me** and what I call my "life". The seasoned blog veterans will notice a new background and title, there is nothing to fear I just get bored (mind you I'm not motivated enough to make any major changes in life, just superficial ones such as these).

No, I haven't given up on my life long goal of talking to Shane Doan, I'm hoping that by dropping his name from the creepy previous title of this blog, he will lift the restraining order and I'll finally get a chance to meet him. Plus, I've previously declared the affection I hold toward Mr. Jovanovski***. Speaking of which, there is a chance we'll get to see the Sharks and Coyotes this year, I'm not sure my heart can handle it! For the other half of the title go talk to Matt Powell in cuts, I believe it was either that or being forever deemed the "Brian Johnson of FSN Cuts Editors" I'm not sure what that even means (go ask him, no really, he gets lonely back there in cuts) but I kinda like being the jerk!

So again welcome back to the returning readers and Hello to the newbies!! Feel free to peruse the archives and get caught up with the hilarity of our spring training experiences.

* May have been some random Blue Hair outside a Denny's.

** And of course by me I mean Dan!

*** It's really dorky to link to your own blog isn't it?

ps. With only a couple days of Brad and no Wonger this year I may really be hurting for story ideas, so feel free to throw any suggestions my way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You watch to much How I Meet Your Parents, jerkobson

Anonymous said...

Okay my last comment was suppose to read.

"you watch too much How I Met Your Mother, Jerkobson"

Sorry

john said...

Just because I have it set to record series including all repeats and even my best relationships can be described as "Victoria-esque"*, damn it all. You're probably right!!

*May have just rewatched those episodes.

Anonymous said...

HAhaha, but it also really proves that I watch too much "how I met your mother". But you really can't watch it too much, it is leg"wait for it"enday.