Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where News and Life Collide

I know FSN is no longer news oriented but Sunday we got a little taste of it after the Brewers/Mariners game. With that today's song is "Time Bomb" by Rancid. Wanna take a guess what happened? All the roads out of Maryvale stadium were closed off by police as they investigated a bomb threat just outside the stadium. Apparently there was a suspicious van (no, not Allard or Jussero's) that had to be searched. I don't think anyone took that into consideration when planning feed times.

On the way back to feeding we saw something you don't see every day.


Yes, that really is a truck hauling a Harley and a sheep. Also note Jussero's van on the other side holding up traffic trying to get the perfect shot.


You can take the boy out of Montana, but you can't take the Montana out of the boy! Just kidding, I love you Allard.

So Monday was the first day of Angie and the production quality of the standups skyrocketed.


Brad was lucky to get a camera and some good sunlight, but somehow managed to power through.

Oh yeah, in my last post I neglected to mention that nothing was actually stolen out of the van just the window broken. That didn't stop me from really hoping someone had stolen the editing suite. Disregard the fact it weighs 1200 pounds and takes 3 people to wrangle on a daily basis, it's on wheels, PLEASE STEAL IT!!!

Back to another slow work day, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad the Tucson trip ends today.

No comments: