Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Workin'" for A Livin'

I have no real excuse for not updating other than complete laziness. Sure, the old John could blame Allard for not providing new photographs but I like to think I've matured in the last 3 days. Oh who am I kidding?

The biggest reason for no new posts is a late night bender Tuesday. We met up with the GM who gave us the tour of the "Salty Senorita" and he decided since I made him look so good that I deserved extra shots. So after a couple shots of tequila, a mystery shot, and a couple beers Wednesday morning kind of hurt. We did find something Wong is good at though (aside from scoring free meals from himself) we dominated at bean bags. To be honest I carried his ass but he scored the final points so if you ask him he's the greatest. Ass. So today's song is "Alcohol" by Barenaked Ladies. Now if we could only work on the second part of that sentence.

There is another thing not short in supply right now. Between Dan and the talent there is plenty of estrogen. Good thing Angie brought the whole family to offset this phenomenon.

Just so I have written proof somewhere, let me mention that I beat Curtis around Thunderbird mountain Tuesday, thus earning my victory shots. He tried to pull the veteran maneuver and sprint up the final hill on a trail I had never been on, but youth and stupidity prevailed as I was able to run the last 1/2 mile of the 6 mile loop and held him off for the win. Just as amazing as the win was the fact I didn't need oxygen at the finish, I felt like Shaun Rogers after running 65 yards.

Ok, I might have been a little harsh on Dan earlier. I'm mostly bitter my dominance in NHL '08 on XBOX 360 has ended. Guess that's what I get for thinking I could win every game playing with crap teams like Atlanta. I'm starting to feel like Wayne Gretzky in Swingers.


Alright I've got to actually work today so no more blogging, Curtis put me on timeout.

No comments: