Friday, March 14, 2008

Howl at the Moon

I have about as much motivation to update this blog as the Canucks showed last night versus the Coyotes. You'd think they had consumed as many Molson's as I had in the 3rd row. They didn't even win the lone fight of the night. Ryan Kesler's actions pretty much summed up the night, he skated around yapping at all the Coyotes looking for a fight then when Nick Boynton wanted to go Kesler high-tailed it to the lockerroom for his 10 minute misconduct. For those interested (which I'm sure is a round number like 0) Shane Doan played peace maker. So with that today's song is "The Gauntlet" by Dropkick Murphy's (yes, Ross that song is for you!). All I ask for is one fight. Between periods I passed Janet Jones Gretzky on the concourse, I had to resist the urge to put $100 on the Red Sox to win the World Series, I hear she can get you good odds :)

The behind the scenes of our little show isn't that exciting lately. Just me busting my ass to put these shows together with duct tape and chewing gum and everyone else getting credit. Back to fighting off the urge to push the editing suite off the balcony.

For those counting at home I've had to edit this 4 times after spotting errors or broken links in the post. Today's show is going to be black hole-licious!!

No comments: