Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Odds and Ends

With today being a pseudo best of show I thought the blog might as well tie up some loose ends from the trip. Things that just slipped through the cracks or didn't fit in before.

First off we've been down here a month getting up at god awful hours of the morning and I've had real breakfast exactly once (and that was at 1:30 in the afternoon). This is a shame because I could eat breakfast for every meal. I love breakfast. Hell, I am breakfast!

On to more important business, the budget cutbacks have really taken a toll. We're making the best of what we have.


Curtis stepped up and became a reflector. Though to be honest any of us pasty white dudes could get the job done. The reflection though is still a little strong and blinded the Wong, guess we have to work on our aim!

We have also found a new punishment for those who misbehave. You have to ride in the back of the van with the 2 ton edit suite.


Here you can see the Little Kid Dan Kuehner seat being occupied by it's namesake. What did he do to draw this punishment? Nothing really, just being Kuehner. You'd think that'd be punishment enough, but no. Oh I should mention Jussero was driving so it was that much more fun for Dan.

It's not all fun and games down here, occasionally we do have to work.


Here Brad and I are discussing whether or not "Chinese Democracy" will be Axl's greatest work ever. Either way, I'm still not sold on buckethead. As you can tell I keep a nice and tidy edit area, hard to believe things occasionally get misplaced.

Speaking of misplaced, the best photo from this trip is lost with Jussero's camera. Let's just say it involves me, a rascal, and a mall parking lot. Memories I'll only have to myself.

On a personal note I have something to say. I'm tired up people publicly pushing to be on the blog. From Brad and his basketball story, to Allard calling for blog shout outs in Bellevue (asshole), to Angie conquering Thunderbird (though really since she beat Kuehner I should have automatically included her, so that's my bad). No matter how many cartwheels you do or beg and plead it's still my blog and I'll decide what goes on it. With that todays song is "A little less talk and a lot more action" by Toby Keith if you want on the blog you have to do something not just cry. If it's that important make your own blog!

With that I've got to go. The Mariners host Trot Nixon and the Arizona Diamondbacks tonight. Gotta go get pretty.

No comments: