Monday, March 24, 2008

Date Night

That got your attention didn't it?!?

I spent a lovely night out Easter Sunday. After a day of work it was time for a nice sit down dinner at Rock Bottom. So outside on the patio in the candlelight a romantic dinner was shared. For those interested I didn't make it through dinner without a beer (just another missed goal). I like to think it was just trying to increase the chances of me putting out. After some lively conversation and a delicious dinner we headed back to my condo. Unfortunately there was no putting out, but I'm pretty sure we will see each other again.

Not much else to report from Sunday, it was pretty slow. Guess that's what happens when you spend the day before drinking heavily. The finish line is now in sight, who knew Dan could make it that far?! So today's song is In the End by Linkin Park.

Alright, suppose I should get to work or something. Gotta justify that huge salary they are paying me!!

Oh yeah, thanks for dinner Brad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are having a good time down there..while i'm up here creating your living room weather forecast fullscreens?..are you kidding me? curtis has officially jumped the shark

larry