Thursday, March 6, 2008

Alive and Kicking

Well it didn't take me long to miss a day of posting. Alright there's alot going on so I'll give a quick update from the Maryvale (once described as Renton south) press box. The song of the day is 99 Problems by Jay-Z. Yes, I'm alive. There was no wireless internet at the condo yesterday so I couldn't post.

The only notable yesterday was that Brad made us look like fools on the basketball court. Not that that took alot of effort. Personally I don't know how to defend if you can't check someone into the boards.

Today is a busy day that got off to a crappy start, may get even crappier during the show, but will hopefully end on a positive with the coyotes. Hopefully there'll be a full recap later or tomorrow.

One last thing I should clear up before I get back to work. I don't really think Allard is an asshole, and certainly not worthy of an exclamation point. He was a little sensitive yesterday and I don't want to upset morale down here. So Allard, I know you're reading this, I'm sorry I took our joke a little too far. I'll have Dan buy you a cupcake of your own if that'll help (my FSN doesn't afford me to purchase such luxuries)!

No comments: