Saturday, March 8, 2008

Still Fully Engulfed

Yeah, so I will get around to those Thursday stories at some point I swear. Brad though wants me to expand on the pick-up basketball game. He and Wong take it way to serious (some of us are just happy to hit the rim occasionally). Brad on the other hand runs plays like "jet blue" and "orange", I'm not sure what would happen if he ran out of primary colors, maybe "periwinkle post".

Did Squaw again Friday night, 26:45 and stopped to help a lady who fell so scored some points along the way. Of course followed that up with some healthy Famous Dave's BBQ. Where Wong worked every possible he could come up with for a cheaper meal, mostly we just ended up with a bunch of free corn muffins.

Alright I'm being told I have to work, best part of today is Wong is miles away shooting some story and not at the ballpark. My luck though means Allard has to put up with him. Oh well. Today's song is pretty self explanatory given the beautiful weather on a Saturday.

No comments: