Saturday, March 22, 2008

25 Day Hangover

The hardest part of being down here isn't the working everyday or even putting up with Curtis "Chopper" Wilson, but rather waking up each morning with a headache trying to remember if the car is in our parking lot or we have to go back to the Fox and the Hound to retrieve our ride. Everyday is a rollercoaster of awesomeness that starts with zombies stumbling into the Coffee Bean and ends stumbling out of some dive bar to try and find the car. Seriously, some one cut me off!

There is a good reason the blog hasn't been updated in 3 days. Unfortunately, I'm not the man with the answers. Ok, maybe I have a slight insight but it still leaves a lot to be desired. Truth is I've been working on my hangovers when I could be updating the blog, but really the blog needs stories so it's work.

Not having had to work Wednesday or Thursday nights I got to sit on the berm and do something I forgot I enjoyed so much. Watch baseball and drink beer (in fact I don't really remember any of either game). All I know is I all I ended up with was a shoe full of peanut shells. The only bad part is I know the game producer and he likes to put me on tv apparently. Each of the last 3 times it has been while drinking, now my mom thinks I have a problem. Sadly something was missing this time, Dave Rees, miss you buddy!

Since the last couple day are a blur I can't really remember anything bad to say about Dan or Curt. Guess they are doing something right.

This is really a lame entry... are you really still reading at this point? I just have no motivation.

I have gotten no closer to my stated goal of meeting Shane Doan, guess it'll just be another of my life goals gone unfulfilled. Like editing hotties of the hardwood, meeting Mandy Moore, and moving out of Renton. With that todays song is Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

Go Cougs! Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Now for the big news you've all been waiting for. I was able to draft Trot Nixon in our fantasy baseball draft! What, you were expecting something else?

No comments: