Saturday, March 24, 2007

We all came from somewhere

Occasionally you stumble onto something that is to good to be true. Well, that was certainly the case in Sedona.

Sedona is definitely interesting. The natural beauty of the red rocks are offset by the nutso's that call it home and claim the land has healing powers. These people are literally insane, I mean if you think I've gone insane from this month (and I probably have a little) you should see these freaks. There was a lady crying because of the reading she got from her aura reading, I couldn't make this up if I tried. We tried to get Jen to have her aura read but she was having none of it. Later we went up in the hills to visit a vortex and have our "equinimity" restored. Well despite visiting the "vortex" my "equinimity" still feels out of whack. Maybe I just don't believe enough.

What does this have to do with anything. Well, nothing really, but there is a business in Sedona with perhaps the greatest name ever.



Proving our collective maturity is that of your typical 6th grader Jen and I giggled about this for the next 10 minutes and in perhaps the only moment that could be classified as weird near the vortex we looked at each other and said "Grandma Horr's" causing another laughing fit. Those people in Sedona sure have a strange sense of humor.

I have to admit I'm pretty proud of myself, I made it through this whole post without making a Jamie O'neal joke, finally I think it's time I retired it.

No comments: