Thursday, March 1, 2007

Charity Case

Day 1 down, if only I could put in Willie Bloomquist's 4 inning effort for a similar paycheck. No such luck though, he doesn't have to edit an entire 30 minute show himself. Though the John Jacobson memorial edit suite sits in the TV booth behind home plate, I saw maybe 5 minutes of todays charity game. Occasionally I heard a cheer from the crowd and looked up to see someone cross the plate, otherwise I was busy trying to pick out the usable Matty Mo take from the 6 attempts.

I'd write more, but after watching the Cougars game I'm wiped out for today. Hopefully pics tomorrow.

One final note, because I forgot yesterday, due to my superior skill calling coin flips (or pure luck, you decide) I got the master bedroom. Not only is it the biggest, it has its own bathroom meaning I don't have to share with Kuehner or Jussero, take that suckers!

No comments: