Saturday, March 10, 2007

Losing Mo-mentum

If you picked day 10 as the first day I'd get tired of someone consider yourself a winner. With an early feed time fast approaching and a general lack of sleep, Matty Mo and I clashed heads. While he's done a great job getting interviews and has even edited some of his own pieces, his insistance to cover his own vo as I was trying to crash out a show didn't sit well. I stormed out down the hall and nearly barreled over Bud Selig on my way to a calming chocolate chip cookie.
Rattlesnake Patrol...

After the game 7 of us attempted to hike Squaw Peak. Sadly only 3 made the summit. I was not among them. My old diet consisting of Coke and Twinkies has left me slightly out of shape. I made it about a mile before sunset and I sure as hell wasn't coming down in the dark so I was forced to turn around. The stubborn competitor in me says I'll take another shot at it later, my body says you're an idiot. I believe our expedition will be part of a package sunday. As for the winner, that would be Jon Jussero.

Alright I'm already so sore I should be asleep.

No comments: