Friday, March 9, 2007

Hardest working men in television?

Another game another loss credited to the Mariners bullpen. The Rockies took advantage of the Mariners hospitality and left with a big extra inning win, no, I'm not being sarcastic at all. Unfortunately there was no Camden Kelly sighting, though strangely enough we ran into a friend and former college teammate of his Thursday in Surprise.

I know you get to post the shows so there is some proof that we are doing some work down here, but I thought I'd send a picture to prove it. Although I'm not entirely certain of what is going on in this picture, I'll attempt to give my best educated guess. Dan is clearly blocking someone's view of the game, and since this person is probably 75-years-old he is probably also burning their retinas with the light disc. The Wong I'm sure is drowning out the PA system yelling about something, there was a sudden rush to the souvenir stand for earplugs just after I snapped this photo. Jussero is of course thinking what am I doing with these two dorks? As you can tell the dress code is relaxed as the Wonger is sporting shorts and sandals despite this being shot during business hours.


Why I'm still up typing this I don't know. Tomorrow we go to Tempe for the Angels bright and early. Alright, time to go to bed and get some sleep after drowning my Cougar sorrows.

No comments: