Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thrown Under the Bus

For the record there are a couple things I have to point out about the hike and the resulting package. Dan made it about 5 minutes of hiking before pulling over to the side of the trail and puking. He then went on to blame it on everything from being out of shape, to a phone call that afternoon, to the brownies he ate in the press box. I made it about a mile up the hill before giving up to retreat to base camp before darkness settled in making the trail impassable. Yes, there was a lot of hands on knees gasping for air as seen in the package but I didn't blame it on anything other than being horribly out of shape. The line in the package about having too much dessert that was over me gasping for air was meant to cover Dan but there wasn't enough footage of him hiking. Whew, I feel much better now.