Monday, March 5, 2007

Time Well Wasted

The Mariners finally found some offense, too bad they still lost. It's going to be a long spring, oh wait, there's a whole regular season after that?! Sorry.

5 days in and most of us have completely lost our minds. Everything makes us laugh, it's like being awake at 4 am permanently. I've gotten to the point that I'm now making packages out of the bloopers during my infrequent down time. It keeps me sane, and drives Dan crazy because most are at his expense.

Speaking of Dan, I was going to show him working but this was all I could find.

Yes, that's Dan hard at work "producing" something. I think he's just staring admiringly at Lou Piniella, but you never know what those Cubs fans are actually thinking. Standing next to him is Mr. Mentink supervising. As you can see we are always hard at work down here in the desert.

No comments: