Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Padres again?

Seriously, are there no other teams in spring training? 3 games all against the same opponent, fun.

Saturday's show was a dream compared to Friday's nightmare despite having to feed an hour earlier. Of course one person's ease means likely someone has to suffer, and for that I'm sorry Lacey. I knew going in it was going to be a disaster for you and all I can hope is that you don't hate me more than you already did ;)

Of course the real fun for us was when we were a couple beers into the USC/WSU game as it went to overtime and then double overtime. Just the surreal phone conversations of Amy and Curt alone were worth the tab.

Alright, I've got to cut this short so I can get some sleep before taking this traveling gong show on the road Sunday in Scottsdale.

No comments: