Monday, April 6, 2009

Wheels Up

I've got one last post in me before I rejoin the real world. After 3 years we finally found the best way to transport the John Jacobson Memorial Edit Suite*.


An extension cord and the new wheels is all we need. Finally a good use for that stupid thing. The original idea was to have Curt drive while I rode shotgun, but apparently he thought he was better served going to Minnesota with the team. Dumbass, nailing morons on the freeway with my "trailer" is going to be awesome!


But alas, it was just me bringing home the memorial edit suite. I think I finally found a way to get rid of that stupid thing, cut the cord!!


Well, that's that for spring training**. Who knows what's next for this blog and the moron in charge of it. But for what it's worth, it's been a fun 3 years that I can relive thanks to the power of the internet because for some strange reason most of my memory is pretty hazy! I really have to thank the 2 people*** who encouraged me to start this 3 years ago, without them and their curiosity as to how I was going to survive spring training this never would have happened. For everyone else hope you at least got a couple laughs out of it, since I rarely hear from anyone I can only judge my work by how many times I make Dan and Curt laugh. Contrary to what Curt thinks**** writing the blog and hearing their reaction is the highlight of my morning.

With that I bid the blog farewell and some of you I'll see around the office, for the rest of you don't be strangers.

Jerkobson


* No edit systems were harmed in the making of this blog.

** For those curious nothing that exciting happened on the trip back. I got to visit my brother and his lovely wife in California for a couple days and finally see their house. Apparently I'm a natural at Tiger Woods for Wii as in my first 5 rounds I had 2 double eagles and a hole in one, that's right Paul you got some practicing to do! Also got to see my aunt and uncle while I was there. I wish there was something more exciting to report, but sadly that isn't the case.

*** They know who they are and they are modest (well at least one is!) so I'll keep their identities secret. But again, thanks!

**** First off, I know it's a surprise Curt thinks. Curt actually thinks the highlight of my morning is picking which hockey team he should gamble on. While it's fun, that's alot of pressure! After our nights the last thing I need early in the morning is pressure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pal, you are only 13-13-1 on those picks, so asterisk that . . . the other guy is 35-22-1 on hoops.

Anonymous said...

John-
I would like to read about your adventures at the trailer this year.